Executive Leadership Coaching
What is Executive & Leadership Coaching?
Leadership Coaching, also referred to as Executive Coaching, is “a one-to-one individualized process to benefit the leader and his/her organization. Working with goals defined between the leader, the coach, and the organization, a qualified and trusted coach uses various coaching methods and feedback data to develop the leader’s capacity for current and future leadership. This coaching is guided by a coaching partnership to achieve maximum impact and the highest level of learning."
Who Uses Executive & Leadership Coaches?
If you are:
- better prioritize your time and efforts so you can increase your own productivity and effectiveness;
- hone your focus on your personal and professional goals and to be accountable to yourself and others;
- improve your ability to make decisions that are aligned with and beneficial to your organization;
- help you identify your blind spots, and gain a deeper understanding of the thoughts and actions that block your growth;
- develop leadership capabilities and new ways of thinking and acting that generalize to other situations and roles;
- meta-learning: develop the skills and habits of self-reflection and self-development to ensure that your leadership learning will continue after coaching ends.
- career or personal visioning and strategy, personal branding, enhanced skills in communications, interpersonal relations, conflict management, negotiation, time management, empathy and emotional intelligence, work-life balance, or
- someone external to the organization who can be a confidential, unbiased and non-judgemental "sounding-board" to bounce off ideas, dilemmas, and tough decisions.
then Leadership Coaching might be the best development solution for you!
A typical Leadership Coaching Engagement* can range between 7 to 18 months, depending on the purpose and goals for coaching.
Your investment will vary depending on the period and model of the Coaching partnership, and whether or not a “Sponsor” (the Executive's company) participates in the partnership.
*Note that One-to-One Coaching is always confidential, non-judgmental, and personalized as collaborative, client-driven and co-created development strategy.
Monthly or Package rates apply (package requires down payment / prorated installments), includes:
To find out if Executive Leadership Coaching is right for you, call or email me to arrange your no-charge, two-hour consultation.
(Egypt) +20 102 34 2424
or email me: email@example.com
TEAM / ORGANIZATIONAL COACHING and FACILITATION:
I am also a Certified Leadership Trainer & Group Facilitator, and I am always fascinated by the organic energy and collective power that can be unleashed when a team finds thier shared values and goals. I have an extensive background of working with teams and organizations, large and small, in a wide variety of team engagements, from training to team-building, organizational change to strategic planning retreats. I've worked with boards of directors, senior staff teams, committees, multi-sector parternships and community groups, from numerous sectors and industries.
If you are a Leader of a Team, Department or Company, let's talk about how I can help you and your team:
- create a "culture of excellence" through facilitated team profiling, team building, visioning and strategy planning;
- increase your team's productivity, quality, and organizational strengths;
- improve relationships between direct reports, peers, and stakeholders;
- improve teamwork, increase job satisfaction, and reduce conflicts;
- improve relationships with shareholders, clients and the public realm;
- develop your image and identity;
- clarify roles, responsibilities and systems;
- enhance collective capacity and focus;
- build commitment and desire to succeed.
I also deliver packaged and tailored workshops on a variety of leadership topics, such as:
- Authentic Leadership
- Strategic Planning & Organizational Change
- Aligned Vision and Values
- Effective Governance & Structure
- Business Ethics for the Real-World
- Performance, Program and Organizational Evaluation Systems
- Individual and Team Performance Assessments and Coaching
- Program and Individual Planning
- Organizational Culture and Change Management
- Collaborative Team Building
- Powerful Leadership Communications
- Conversational Intelligence
- Personal Branding for Leaders
- Time Management Essentials
- Influential Presentations
- Problem-Solving and Creative Thinking
- Emotional & Multiple Intelligence's
- True Colors® Team Building
- Leader as Coach and Mentor
Group facilitation is offered in 1- to 3-day sessions with senior management teams seeking to solidify or develop their team culture, strategy, and focus.
Daily, Group or Per Participant Rates may apply
Joelle Mourre, Leadership and Executive Coach - Team Facilitator - Trainer
My mission is to help established and latent leaders to optimize their leadership potential by developing their focus, skills and goals to excel professionally, through personalized (one-to-one) and group coaching engagements, in order that they may become more confident, strategic, and effective in their leadership roles.
I draw on extensive background of working with leaders, teams and organizations, and have many years of experience using time-tested best practices to enable individuals and organizations just like yours establish and achieve personal, functional, leadership and organizational success.
I am constantly keeping my knowledge and practices current, and integrate the most relevant processes and tools when appropriate - such as personality and performance assessments - for proven, meaningful ROI.
Adhering to the ICF Code of Ethics, I ensure complete confidentially when addressing sensitive issues that may contribute to address root causes and behavioral drivers. I challenge assumptions, highlight blind-spots, and focus on measurable, meaningful change.
Every client is unique, so every solution is unique. I challenge the status quo of standard learning development (beyond old theory and practices) to adapt, innovate and create the best tailored approach to each client’s needs and goals.
To learn more about me, my background and my credentials, please visit my LinkedIn page at: www.linkedin.com/in/jdmourre
LET'S TALK! Call or Email me to arrange your no-charge, one-hour consultation.
(Egypt) +20 102 34 2424
or email for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org